Wednesday, August 26, 2009

...and God said let there be Yolantha, and there was...Yolantha

If you would have told me that I was gonna one day be a missionary. I would have stood up to you, toe to toe--eye to eye and snarled, "YOU A LIE" and stormed out of the room. But oh my goodness, look at me now. Nine years a missionary to Haiti. One of the first American women and specifically African American women to some of the most remote mountain villages of Ranquitte, Haiti and the surrounding area. If God can use me...then God can certainly use you. And that's definitely "NOT A LIE" So welcome my dear yolanthaiti bloggistas and bloggistos. This blog will consist of the journey, challenges and victories of my life. A life dedicated to serving God. It ain't all purdy, but it ain't all oogly either. Hope to hear from yall. Ask me questions... I don't have all the answers but I'll definitely respond based on the world according to Yolantha. I'll also be sharing some of my award winning writings as one of America's Top 100 Literary Divas in addition to my new works for my up and coming book, KISS AMERICA KISS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment