Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lil Wayne

If Lil' Wayne and all that he does and doesn't stand for can capture the masses why can't I. I wanna announce myself as DE BES' INSPIRATIONAL WRITER IN DE WORLD!!! Do ya hear me "carter"??? Come git me!!! And I got yo' lollipop scriptured rat cheer!!! And "carter" it ain't all about BLANG-BLANG!!! It's about what you "BRANG-BRANG!!!" AND...Lil Wayne I got a lil. sompin, sompin for our Katrina. It's called ATTIC OF DREAMS. Come git me lil wayne and BRANG BRANG yo Styrofoam cup cause I'm gonna have my communion glass wid me!!! And all yall out there who will read this and know lil mr. carter, tell him I'm bad, real, real BAD (Bold-Audacious & Divine) Tell him I'm old enough to be his mama's mama--and I ain't skeered! All yall out there in the cyber world tell Lil Wayne to come on--BRANG EET--on behalf of New Orleans--COOOOME OOOOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment