Saturday, September 12, 2009

B.A.D. Coalition (Bad, Audatious & Divine)--LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN

Let us inspire one another to GIT GOD'S WORK done. Last night God prompted me to start the BAD (Bold, Audatious and Divine) Coalition. Won't you join me? I'm looking for women. Not whiney,sniveling, pms chained girls. Not 50 year old females that prefer to be called girls cause it makes them feel young. But women. When a boy get's his first extracurricular sprig of hair, he embraces his manhood, even makes everybody call him a MAN, cause he is DE MAN. I shut a group of 4 girls down this week cause I knew I was gonna wretch if they called themselves "girls" one more time. We were aged 32 to 65. I said, "What size bra cup do I have to wear? How many children do I have to have nursed? How many tampons must I have changed, before I am a woman? SILENCE. Utter silence. LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN and this time it wil be led by A WOMAN. (yeah lil Wayne, come and git me)

No comments:

Post a Comment