Friday, July 1, 2011

Tomorrow at the RED, WHITE AND BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL I will have my one of a kind heirloom primitive angel dolls for sale. I am proud to be an American and not just on holidays. Will be self publishing soon my SLEEPLESS IN KENTUCY commemorative for September 11--ten years because I will never forget! The festival will be in Perryville, KY from 10-4 at Merchants Row. Stop buy and come give an Angel a hug. We will be honoring our veterans and militatry families. We will also be writing and sending letters. Even if you can't come and wanna send a letter or order an Angel to send contact me at yolanthapace@gmail.com I will be sending letters and Angels all year round, til the last American come home!!! American Proud, yesterday, today and tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment